RE: [Bulk] Re: 1812 Re: Jason Everett's secret affair with Paula Abdul

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
      I think she looks great regardless what she's wearing..

      "Major" Tom

      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
        Should you need a second (or instruction with swords), I am at your service,
        sir.

        "Major: Tom

        _____

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
          Oh, well said, Sir!

          Am I to understand that this is not the first time "Captain" Windsor has
          shown himself to be something other than a gentleman?

          "Major" Tom

          _____

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
            Gentlemen:

            Let me first extend my thanks to those fellow officers who have expressed their support, and especially to those who who would stand by me.

            As to the previous encounter between Mr. Windsor and myself, I have a different recollection of the circumstances. My memory has it that Mr. Windsor challenged me for having referred to a particular woman as "a common whore." A damnable lie! I never said anything of the sort. Indeed, she was anything but "common". I felt it most improper to denegrate anyone who is skilled at their craft.

            A special thank you to Mr. Hobbs for giving us a lesson in lexicology. Also for his suggestion that silence would be the most appropriate response. However, I think Mr. Windsor should be given a most definite lesson, even if only for general principals.

            Your Humble & Obedient Servant,
            R. Jason Everett
            Brevet-Major
            Inc. Militia of U.C.
          • Jack reimer

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Jack reimer" <reimerfam@...> wrote:

                > and now maybe this all could be shifted to the Paula Ab Dull fan club website ?

                oh... is there still such a beastie in existence? Will wonders never cease. One learns something new every day...

                Jim
              • Tom Hurlbut
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                  Why, I get the impression some find this thread inappropriate.. Too bad,
                  it's fun.

                  _____