1812 Re: New member hoping to find some insight.

  • suullly
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
      Michael:
      Would it be possible for you to e mail me a scan of the page in the source book you got that information from?. Or let me know the book title.
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Mathews" <memathews@...> wrote:

      > My book on the GLI shows one Patrick Sullivan, born in Ireland, depot at Quebec, enlisted 20/02/1815, discharged 24/06/1816. That sound about right?
      >
      > Michael
      >

      > "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted..." -- Aesop

    • Michael Mathews
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 6, 2009
        Sure: "The Glengarry Light Infantry, 1812-1816: Who were they and what did they do in the war?" by Winston Johnston. ISBN 0-9730501-0-1 Benson Publishing. 1998.