Jason Everett's secret affair with Paula Abdul

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
      http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/11/paula-abdul-declares-war/

      Jason you never told us this before...was she your dance partner at one time?

      Kevin

      p.s. Have a look at that mug over your left shoulder...

    • bdemajor1812
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
        You must realize Sir, that you have exposed my connection with the "Lady". I feel compelled to seek an immediate public apology from you. If it should not be forthcoming I shall have no choice but to "call you out" and have our seconds negotiate the details for a future meeting!

        R. Jason Everett
      • Daniel Lawrence
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
          Jason,
              I had no idea you were such a ladies man! I never knew about your secret affair with the famous Paula Abdul. I simply must know more. Where did you two meet? How long has this been going on? Are there anyone other famous love interests? She looks great in your coat!
          Wow! ;-)
          Dan

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 6, 2009
            My Dear Mr. Everett.
            I would be most honoured to attend on you.
            In the interest of both parties may I suggest swords ...... at ten paces.
            As ever,
            Squire.

            ________________________________
            You must realize Sir, that you have exposed my connection with the "Lady". I feel compelled to seek an immediate public apology from you. If it should not be forthcoming I shall have no choice but to "call you out" and have our seconds negotiate the details for a future meeting!

            R. Jason Everett

          • Iain Burns
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
              So... do we start calling them Paulson or Jasuala?

              Aye,
              Iain

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
                My dear Major, I simply cannot apologize for this, as I do believe it is the
                second time I have exposed your scandalous liaisons!

                The first time we dueled it was with pistols on the field at John Crysler's
                house, and I am glad to see you wound has healed.

                Perhaps you will best me at swords?

                Captain Windsor

                _____

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
                  Sir:
                  Scandal has nothing to do with it! It only becomes such if the husband of the lady in question raises public objections. I have heard none.
                  Maj. Everett is quite within his right, as an officer and a gentleman, to place the lady "under his protection" - a practice so common in the day and age as to be beyond comment. The quick, and impolite manner in which several have passed judgment on the matter belittles their own standing as officers and gentlemen. It does not suit them, or you, Sir. I may even hazard the observation that such judgments are motivated, not a little, by green-eyed jealousy.
                  Should Maj. Everett stoop so low as to dignify your challenge with a response, then I am willing on any occasion to stand by him on the field of honour. But, I would suggest, that his response should be withheld, treating the childish behaviour of his critics with the contempt it deserves.
                  I have the Honour to Remain, Sir
                  Your most Humble and Obedient Svt.
                  R. Hobbs, Maj.
                  AdC to Col. Williams, CFNA

                  TFPIC :-)

                  To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
                    I think she looks great regardless what she's wearing..

                    "Major" Tom

                    _____

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
                      Should you need a second (or instruction with swords), I am at your service,
                      sir.

                      "Major: Tom

                      _____

                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
                        Oh, well said, Sir!

                        Am I to understand that this is not the first time "Captain" Windsor has
                        shown himself to be something other than a gentleman?

                        "Major" Tom

                        _____

[...]

                        .

                        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=38751/grpspId=1705767503/msgId=4
                        1000/stime=1254924055/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>

                      • bdemajor1812
                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 7, 2009
                          Gentlemen:

                          Let me first extend my thanks to those fellow officers who have expressed their support, and especially to those who who would stand by me.

                          As to the previous encounter between Mr. Windsor and myself, I have a different recollection of the circumstances. My memory has it that Mr. Windsor challenged me for having referred to a particular woman as "a common whore." A damnable lie! I never said anything of the sort. Indeed, she was anything but "common". I felt it most improper to denegrate anyone who is skilled at their craft.

                          A special thank you to Mr. Hobbs for giving us a lesson in lexicology. Also for his suggestion that silence would be the most appropriate response. However, I think Mr. Windsor should be given a most definite lesson, even if only for general principals.

                          Your Humble & Obedient Servant,
                          R. Jason Everett
                          Brevet-Major
                          Inc. Militia of U.C.
                        • Jack reimer

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                              --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Jack reimer" <reimerfam@...> wrote:

                              > and now maybe this all could be shifted to the Paula Ab Dull fan club website ?

                              oh... is there still such a beastie in existence? Will wonders never cease. One learns something new every day...

                              Jim
                            • Tom Hurlbut
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 8, 2009
                                Why, I get the impression some find this thread inappropriate.. Too bad,
                                it's fun.

                                _____