Fanshawe 2009 Event

  • andydesj
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      On behalf of the 22nd U.S. Infantry, I just wanted to congratulate everyone that were part of making this event happen.

      As always, we had a great time and this is a special way for us to end our season. Special thanks to Dave Woodhouse and Hal Dennison as well as Tom Hurlbut under whom we enjoy serving under (so to speak).

      Great time was had by all in the tavern on Saturday night and we hope to expand on that next year.

      Even the rain couldn't spoil this event!

      Captain Andy Desjardins,
      22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Company
      Regulars, By God!