more on Fanshawe Ladies Tea

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Of course after I post her message I read my emails even further (I have been away for a few days).
      The bringing finger foods is for the Grenadiers only.

      All others just bring your cups and yourselves.

      Dave.

      Hi Ladies/Women,

      Your are invited to a Ladies Tea at Fanshawe hosted by the ladies and women of the Royal Scots Grenadiers. A chance to wear your finest and leave the riffraff behind. To be held on Sat at 1:30 the location has not been decided on yet.
      Please bring cookies or finger foods to snack on at the Tea. We will be
      inviting ladies from other groups.

      Karen Westhouse.