RE: 1812 anyone else get this message......

  • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2009
      Verified - it is a scam phishing email:
      http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=manually+verify+yahoo+account+email&fr=ush-
      &ygmasrchbtn=Web+Search

      Kathryn

      -----Original Message-----
      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Jim Brown
      Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:54 PM
      To: 1755 1763
      Cc: Rev List; 1812 1815
      Subject: 1812 anyone else get this message......

      Important Information Regarding Your yahoo Account...
      Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:45:05 PM
      From: Yahoo! Alerts <alerts@...-inc.com>...Add to Contacts

      ________________________________

      Dear User,

      Sorry for this "modern" message but I have been getting this message.......
      Any one else???
      Jim Brown

      We are sorry to inform you that we are currently working on securing our
      server, during this process account which is not manually verified by us
      will
      be deleted, Please confirm and submit your information for manual
      verification
      by one of our customer care.

      Information which is to be provided is below:
      User Name:
      User Id:
      Password:
      Date Of Birth:
      Country (At Sign up):

      Upon confirmation of information from you, we will manually verify your
      Yahoo!
      Account and reserve it not to be deleted, We are sorry for any
      inconveniences
      this might have cause providing your information over the email.

      Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two
      weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.