Re: Voltigeurs - is day any?...reply

  • JESSE PUDWELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      Right you are gentlemen, someone (some people) is/are doing them.
      I've been doing them as an occasional impression for almost 8 years
      now...and my Corporal, Brad Maves, for nearly 6 years. But the biggest group
      that has attempted them are the King's Rangers out of Province of Quebec for
      about 6 years now.

      i started the research about 9 years ago with the helpful hints and
      encouragement of Dave Owen, Craig Williams and Peter Warden. it's a very
      simple impression...and uniquely warm for the "head"....as opposed to the
      "shitter"....bearskin cap and all,... you see...

      Sgt. Pud