A Good Site

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2000
      Hi Listoids,

      I was looking at a friend's web site and ran across an interesting article on armour and penetration by projectiles, including rounds from a Brown Bess. This site mainly covers the medieval period and the owner of the site is a blacksmith (don't hold that against him) but it has a number of neat articles and links.

      Darrel Markewitz is the owner who runs Wareham Forge at www.pipcom.com/wareham_forge follow buttons to the Articles and Rants and there you'll find 'Guns and Armour- Impact tests.'

      How many Blacksmiths does it take to change a light bulb? One, because the next one there will say " aww, I wouldda done it this way..."

      Have Fun

      Len

      HotBot - Search smarter.
      http://www.hotbot.com