Jewelry Found at BOP encampment

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2009
      F.Y.I.

      Monday, September 14, 2009 11:00 AM
      From: "Don Craig" dcraig(at)westelcom.com

      A rather nice lady's pin was found on the grounds of the Battle of Plattsburgh encampment. If you are missing a pin and can identify this, please email me and I'll send it to you.
      Thanks, Don
    • saultcitysoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2009
        And while we're patting folks on the back for well organized events, let me thank Don Craig and all the folks at the Kent-Delord House Museum in Plattsburg for yet another great weekend!
        Hear!! Hear!!

        Sue McLean
        (aka Sue Too)