Backus Mill 2010

  • kellys1812
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      To Larry Hanna, The Norfolk Militia, Robin, Nick and all staff and volunteers at Backus Mill

      On behalf of all of the members of the Incorporated Militia of Upper "Connecticut" I would like to thank you all for your very hard work setting up an running one of our favourite events! We look forward all season to Backus and we are never disappointed!
      From our perspective, it ran like a well oiled machine!! You would expect nothing less from the Norfolk!

      Our camp site was super. We do appreciated our "gated" site!

      Again, thanks and see you in 2010!

      Paul Kelly
      Secretary
      Military Re-Enactment Society of Canada