Backus mills

  • roy winders
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2009
      On behalf of the British Indian Dept.  I'd like to thank Larry Hannah & co, the staff
      and vollunteers of Backus mills for a job well done, weather was fantastic
      and thanks to Richard Feltoe, so too were the scenarios.
      Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.

    • Sarah Reavley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2009
        I wonderful weekend....
        Awesome Battles, awesome site, awesome hospitality!
        Well done Richard Feltoe, Larry Hanna and Backus Mills.
        Thank you

        Sailor Sam

        The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads. yahoo.com/ ca/internetexplo rer/