RE: 1812 "Backus Mills update" tone - fowarding emails

  • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      Hi Larry,

      No, we never 'saw' anything but we sure felt things too -although how much
      of that was from our own creating it is hard to say! I would say that there
      is something definitely there 'energy-wise' - enough to make you feel uneasy
      or 'aware' whether you are in the cemetery area day or night - more so about
      half way up the hill top and then to a lesser degree down below by the
      enclosed area with several graves. Unfortunately, the link you gave doesn't
      list anything about Backus Mills anymore and I wasn't able to find the
      information using the search function on the Home page. That is a great
      site, though, thanks!

      Kathryn