“Backus Mills update” tone - fowarding emails

  • larrylozon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      To all who have written me re: "Backus Mills update" and "Backus Mills update - gentle reminder

      I have answered Ms.Wass both on this Yahoo Group and also at her personal email with the Backus Mill web site

      To those who thought my tone was not to their liking, I did not give a tone but was merle forwarding an email as Mr. Hanna had requested.

      (If you read my post you will see Mr. Hanna had requested I forward the email to the War of 1812 Yahoo Group as well as the 1812 Progressive Campaigner Yahoo Group

      Yrs.,
      L2

      PS: Kathryn did you see the Backus ghost? Kevin O'Halloran claims he felt it.
      www.pararesearchers.org/Cryptozoology/.../cemeterybakus.html
      - interesting!
    • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        Hi Larry,

        No, we never 'saw' anything but we sure felt things too -although how much
        of that was from our own creating it is hard to say! I would say that there
        is something definitely there 'energy-wise' - enough to make you feel uneasy
        or 'aware' whether you are in the cemetery area day or night - more so about
        half way up the hill top and then to a lesser degree down below by the
        enclosed area with several graves. Unfortunately, the link you gave doesn't
        list anything about Backus Mills anymore and I wasn't able to find the
        information using the search function on the Home page. That is a great
        site, though, thanks!

        Kathryn