RE: 1812 Backus Mills update- gentle reminder

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9 11:23 AM
      This will help you Ann. Backus is almost directly across Lake Erie from Erie PA. It is near a place called Port Rowan. Put this address in Google maps (RR 1, Port Rowan, ON N0E 1M0) and you will get a look at the place.

      Maybe in a couple of years when you come up you can attend.

      http://www.uppercanadianheritage.com/backusmill/

      Kevin

      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

      I'm afraid I don't know where Backus Mills is.?

    • Kathryn.Schwenger41@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9 11:40 AM
        I just wanted to add that Backus Mills was always one of my favourite events
        and it is one I miss attending very much. The setting, the people, the site
        - hehehe- the midnight treks into the graveyard on the hillside - everything
        just made it one of those special events that lasts in your memory. Enjoy
        yourselves, everyone!

        Kathryn

        This will help you Ann. Backus is almost directly across Lake Erie from
        Erie PA. It is near a place called Port Rowan. Put this address in Google
        maps (RR 1, Port Rowan, ON N0E 1M0) and you will get a look at the place.

        Maybe in a couple of years when you come up you can attend.

        http://www.uppercanadianheritage.com/backusmill/

        Kevin

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

        I'm afraid I don't know where Backus Mills is.?