Re: Fort Ontario 1812 event for 2010

  • HAROLD DENNISON
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      I have visited to this site as well. There is a lot of land around the Fort to play but it's pretty urban as it was all part of a military base so it tends to be baseball diamonds, streets and parade/drill squares.
      The Fort itself is a good stop and worth the trip, though it is small and won't take long for you to see it all. There is a piece of the one wall that dates back to 1812-1815 but the Fort that sits there today is a recreation of the fort that sat there during the Civil War much like Niagara and Mackinac.

      Hal Dennison
      1-800-385-9630
      www.JustDreamLife.com

      I teach people like "you" how to make six figure incomes working from home.