84th, 5th, 34th, RA, 53rd, 65th, Royal Engineers, 47th, 44th, 24th

  • britbrig8th
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Would individual members of the following REV units please contact me off-list:

      84th, 5th, 34th, RA, 53rd, 65th, Royal Engineers, 47th, 44th, 24th

      Contact me direct at:

      ToDanielOConnell@...

      Daniel O'Connell
      www.kings8th.com
    • yawors1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "britbrig8th" <todanieloconnell@...> wrote:

        > Would individual members of the following REV units please contact me off-list:
        >
        > 84th, 5th, 34th, RA, 53rd, 65th, Royal Engineers, 47th, 44th, 24th
        >
        > Contact me direct at:
        >
        > ToDanielOConnell@...
        >
        > Daniel O'Connell
        > www.kings8th.com

        Why was this message posted to an 1812 group?

        Jim Yaworsky
        Moderator