Fort Ontario 1812 event for 2010

  • jbrown_14105
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      Folks I have been to Fort Ontario this last week and they are now distributing a new poster for a new event for next year 2010.
      It is an 1812 event in May 7th, 8th & 9th 2010 and they are looking for British troops as well as "Americans"
      The fort is in the town of Oswego NY, right off of route 104.

      More details forthcoming at www.fortontario.com

      I'll post a jpeg picture of the poster i the phot section.

      Jim Brown
      NY Company/46th afoot/ U.S 23rd Infantry
    • Ed Seufert
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        GT site anyone?

        Cheers,

        Ed Seufert, Cpl
        1812 Royal Marines

        More details forthcoming at www.fortontario.com

        I'll post a jpeg picture of the poster i the phot section.

        Jim Brown
        NY Company/46th afoot/ U.S 23rd Infantry

      • HAROLD DENNISON
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
          I have visited to this site as well. There is a lot of land around the Fort to play but it's pretty urban as it was all part of a military base so it tends to be baseball diamonds, streets and parade/drill squares.
          The Fort itself is a good stop and worth the trip, though it is small and won't take long for you to see it all. There is a piece of the one wall that dates back to 1812-1815 but the Fort that sits there today is a recreation of the fort that sat there during the Civil War much like Niagara and Mackinac.

          Hal Dennison
          1-800-385-9630
          www.JustDreamLife.com

          I teach people like "you" how to make six figure incomes working from home.

          More details forthcoming at www.fortontario. com