Karen Posner

  • Stephen Posner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      My sincere thanks for the good wishes I've received and for those of you who were able to come to her wake.

      This was extremely sudden and totally unexpected with no warning at all. My consolation is that she only suffered for about 30 minutes.

      I am hoping to get out to Backus, and hopefully some shows next season.

      Once again, thanks to everyone

      Stephen Posner