Funeral Services for Danny Forbis

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Here is the latest news about Danny. I got this information from the NPS late
      this afternoon.

      Services will be held in Charlotte, North Carolina on August 31st.
      The obituary will run in Sunday's Times Picayune with service specifics and
      family wishes. The funeral home stated they may have a wish for in lieu of
      flowers but nothing definite at this time but this information would be in
      the obituary.

      A private burial will take place at 11:00 a.m. that morning at the
      cemetery.

      There will be a public memorial service at 2:00 p.m. at St. Andrews United
      Methodist Church, 1900 Emerywood Drive, Charlotte N.C. 28210

      We have not received information from the family as to where to send
      condolences but the park will be glad to forward any to the family at their
      home in Slidell. Cidney Webster will be collecting these.

      Please remember Danny in your prayers,

      All the best,