John Harris status

  • R FELTOE
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      Just to let everyone know John had a mild heart attack today - he was evac'd to Toronto General Hospital where at this time they are doing numerous tests to find the blockage. Richard drove John's car home and Kim came with me - Kim is with him now 10:30 pm.  John and Kim would like to thank everyone who packed their vehicle and will keep us informed of John's progress.

      Diane Feltoe

    • Dave McMeekin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
        Thank you Diane for keeping everyone up to speed on Johns condition.
          We didn't find out about this until everyone had packed up on Sun.
          To all who helped  take care of Johns gear ect ,thank you for your much needed support. You are all to be commended for your galentry and support in Johns time of need by all his friends.
         To John and Kim on behalf of the myself and the Glens we wish you a very speedy recoverery John!!.
        Are thoughts and prayers are  with you both and I'm sure you'll be back in action and nastier than ever in no time.

        Take good care of yourself my friend and please make a quick comeback.

        Dave and the Glengarrys

        Just to let everyone know John had a mild heart attack today - he was evac'd to Toronto General Hospital where at this time they are doing numerous tests to find the blockage. Richard drove John's car home and Kim came with me - Kim is with him now 10:30 pm.  John and Kim would like to thank everyone who packed their vehicle and will keep us informed of John's progress.

        Diane Feltoe

      • peter monahan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2009
          Diane and Richard

          Thank you not only for the news but for 'stepping in' and helping John and Kim. This kind of almost familial care for each other is one of the things I treasure most about this hobby and one I boast of often - not on my own behalf but on yours - to non-reenactors.

          John and Kim should know that they are in the thoughts and prayers of all of us.

          Finally, thanks to all who took the time to ask after Janice's mom. She is doing well and back at home.

          Peter Monahan