Fort Erie Photos 2009

  • ekwardle
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      For those who are looking for photos from the 23rd annual siege
      weekend at Old Fort Erie, I direct you to this link:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/axle81401/3805167757/in/set-72157621992580652/

      These photos can also be accessed by proceeding to flickr.com and
      looking for a set of photos entitled 'Siege Weekend 2009'.

      Cheers,

      Ewan Wardle
      7TH/60TH (Royal American) Regiment of Foot
    • Dave Westhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
        Some very nice pictures there. Nice to sit and watch in 'slideshow'
        Great job.

        For more photos from the weekend see the Royal Scots image page;
        http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com/images.html

        Dave Westhouse,
        1st Royal Scots Battn.