Gear for sale at Ft. Erie

  • dguts1813
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
      I will have a variety of used items, some clothing, some camp gear, etc., available for sale at Ft. Erie. I will be in the US Camp with the 17th US INF

      Ed Bolla
    • oldstudent1955
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
        Ed,
        Please look for us there. This is our second event, and we're still gearing up. We're with the 17th U.S. Infantry (from London Ontario) and I understand we'll be near you.

        Beth Goldsworthy
        St. Thomas