Fort Malden event

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hello all,

      I took the opportunity to venture down to Fort Malden in Amherstburg to check out the timeline event. I was semi reenactor/tourist. I dressed up and got my picture taken a lot and also I was able to take some pictures and have a look around the site, which often the opportunity to do that doesn't often come around at events.

      They looked like they were all having a great time. John looked like he was having fun too.

      There are some pictures on our website;
      http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com/images.html

      Dave Westhouse
      1st Royal Scots