Re: 1812 Robert Malcomson

  • Ed Seufert
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2009
      Esteemed List,

      The following link regarding Mr Malcomson' funeral was sent to me via another listserv which I am a member.

      Being from the colonies, my one connection with Mr Malcomson was at one of our earlier events at Ft George. A gentleman walked up to me and asked to take my picture to which I agreed and he proceeded to snap off about a half-dozen or so. When he finished, I talked to him for a while, recognized who he was and his reason for the pictures: he never saw Royal Marines at an 1812 event before. We corresponded several times about his new book, "Lords of the Lake".

      May he rest in peace and God bless him and his family.

      Ed Seufert, Cpl
      1812 Royal Marines

      Please note immediately that my email address has changed. Please update your contact
      list to reflect my new address: RMarine1812@....

      Thank You.