great web site

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009
      Great looking web-site
      http://www.sacketsharborbattlefield.org/schedule.htm
      Thanks
      Jim Brown

      Saketts Harbour Event
      Posted by: "Colin" usmarine1814@... usmarine1814
      Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:34 pm (PDT)

      I heard many of you multi time period enthusiats were planing on an F+I event the first weekend of August but have had your plans dashed for one reason or another.
      Well here is your chance to take part in a reenactment of one of the MOST IMPROTANT battles of the War that demonstrated BRAVERY on both sides of the firing line!!!
      August 1 and 2 the Sackets Harbor Battlefield site will be hosting its annual event. This site is EXTREMELY FRIENDLY to reenactors and would love to have you as it gears up for the BIG 2013 Event. We would most enjoy some Crown Forces to Shoot At!!!!!
      If you are interested let me know or look online for the Sacketts Harbor Battlefield website.
      Your Most Humble and Obiedient Servent
      Colin Murphy
      USS Constitution 1812 Marine Guard
      +