GT

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13 5:37 PM
      A hearty "Thank You!!" to Bob and Robin and their crew for their
      work putting this event together, (even though Canwest has reported
      the event as having been organized by other people)
      It's OK, we know who did it and a job well done!

      Sunday's battle made up very well for our washed out Saturday , and
      my, aren't those new Colours lovely!.

      On another subject, I lost my reproduction glasses, (round lenses
      with folding arms), with my prescription lenses somewhere in or about
      the camp on Saturday. If anyone found them please let me know... I've
      had a spate of bad glasses karma lately and I really would hate to
      have to replace yet another pair.

      Craig Williams
    • Susan Spencer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13 8:02 PM
        Echoing everyone else's comments -- thanks so much to Bob, Robin, Tracy, and all of the Friends of Crysler's Farm who worked so hard to make this a wonderful event. I arrived early and witnessed just how meticulous the preparations were, and how many people were pitching in right, left, and center -- very impressive!

        Thanks also to everyone who came out for the event, and especially to those who travelled great distances to be there. It was great to see such impressive lines on both sides!

        Despite Saturday's weather, it seemed that everyone had a good time, and with the clearing on Sunday, I imagine most people went home with dry canvas (thank heavens!).

        All around, another great weekend!

        Cheers,
        -- Sioux
      • JOHN GREIG