War of 1812 Bicentential Information & Coghlin & Upton Military Supplies

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a War of 1812
      Bicentennial display and information on upcoming projects, special events
      and initiatives that will be taking place during the 200th across the six
      regions of Ontario. I am the Project Director for the Southern Georgian Bay
      region and will be on hand to answer questions along with Jan Bonhomme
      Executive Director from the St. Lawrence Region. If you would like to know
      what is potentially going on in your region or you would like to get
      involved we will have the information for you.
      Also, for all your military supplies needs and more I will be
      representing Coghlin & Upton at the Grand Tactical and look forward to
      seeing everyone. Website - www.coghlinandupton.com
      Both the War of 1812 Bicentennial Displays and Information and Coghlin
      & Upton will be located in the same tent along sutlers row.

      Take Care & Safe Driving!

      David J. Brunelle
      Project Director - SGB 1812-2012
      &