Gt Soiree

  • Mike Jansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Dear Commanders of the War of 1812.

      A quick final reminder that our unit, 1st Reg't, Lincoln Militia,
      will be hosting our annual Grand Soirée at the Grand Tactical this
      year at Upper Canada Village, Morrisburg ON. It will be held this
      Saturday night, roughly once the sun sets. It is open to all
      commanders, NCO's, and their escorts from either army. This includes
      Native warriors. It will take place under our group fly, wherever we,
      the 1st Lincolns, are camped.

      For more information, please visit our website:
      www.lincolnmilitia.ca/ and click on the link "Grand Soirée" and all
      the details will be listed there.

      I look forward to seeing many of you there. Cheers!

      Mr. Calvin Arnt, Captain.
      1st Reg't, Lincoln Militia.
      Capt. James Crooks' Light Coy.
      http://www.lincolnmilitia.ca/