Re: Crysler's Farm 2009 GT - Ride needed - Wasaga next

  • bdemajor1812
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
      I was able to arrange to have my tent and gear moved to Chrysler's in one car, and a ride in another. (Thanks)

      Next will be Wasaga. Again need transport, although I might again be able to have the kit moved. Still lack people who from own group who will be passing by. Tried getting there last year by bus, but it took three stages, stood all the way from Barrie, and discovered bus station is about two miles from the site.

      Again, address is 64 Main Street South, about 5 minutes north of the 407 in Brampton. If anyone can help it would be most appreciative.

      Please do NOT try to contact me privately through Yahoo (it does not always forward messages to me, so I have to log in to see them then scroll through everything from all the boards I frequent and pick out the unusual ones).

      Better is to reply on the board (sorry everyone else),
      - e-mail me directly: jeverett(at)sympatico.ca
      - telephone 905-451-7103 after Noon (my housemates' hours)

      Thanks in advance
      R. Jason Everett
      Captain, Incorporated Militia