Re: Ed's Royal Marines

  • NINETY3RD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2000
      In a message dated 27/1/2000 10:08:53 AM, lalozon@... writes:

      << a credit to the 'thin Red line' ! >>

      Why, thanks Larry!
      ;-)

      93rd SHRoFLHU
      THE Thin Red Line
      http://hometown.aol.com/ninety3rd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 27, 2000
        Sir B: I meant the "thin red line" we see at
        1812 events .......

        - to the newies on the 1812 list, Maj. B. commands
        the 93rd Regt., d'guys the "thin red line" statement was
        about!

        but, I was talkin' bout the Baltimore area
        Royal Marines that Ed 'the man' commands.
      • NINETY3RD@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2000
          In a message dated 27/1/2000 12:58:12 PM, lalozon@... writes:

          << Sir B: I meant the "thin red line" we see at

          1812 events .......

          - to the newies on the 1812 list, Maj. B. commands

          the 93rd Regt., d'guys the "thin red line" statement was

          about!

          but, I was talkin' bout the Baltimore area

          Royal Marines that Ed 'the man' commands.

          Oh, I knew fully what you *meant* King Lar o' de North, but if youse is goin'
          ta use dat dere expression anywhere near earshot of a 93rd type - youse is
          gonna get da whole rigamaroll about who IS The Thin red Line, doncha know....
          ;-)

        • NINETY3RD@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2000
            In a message dated 27/1/2000 9:31:05 PM, Easeufe@... writes:

            << PS: , I know the 93rd owns the title 'thin red line'. I was a
            highlander once and Haggis is good.

            Ah! A scholar and a man of taste!