Picture from 41st website

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
      Tom, would I be able to get a copy of "hurry up the wounded need us!".

      It is such a wonderful shot of Josh, Isaac and Tom! By the way, the little rascals didn't come up to save the wounded (unless they were drummers) they came to loot us! Even poor old dead Uncle Bruce and Uncle Reg got looted by those two!!

      I would say they make a dad proud but they tried to steal my sword too!!

      I bet Ross gets a cut!

      Kevin

    • Tom Fournier
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
        Chips off the ol' block! Happy to oblige!

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@...> wrote:

        > Tom, would I be able to get a copy of "hurry up the wounded need us!".
        >

        > It is such a wonderful shot of Josh, Isaac and Tom! By the way, the little rascals didn't come up to save the wounded (unless they were drummers) they came to loot us! Even poor old dead Uncle Bruce and Uncle Reg got looted by those two!!
        >

        > I would say they make a dad proud but they tried to steal my sword too!!
        >

        > I bet Ross gets a cut!
        >

        > Kevin

      • Ross Flowers
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009