Re: Stoney Creek thank you (2)

  • Susan Spencer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
      (The following is proof positive that one should never write these things until one has had (a) enough sleep and (b) enough caffeine!)

      As I knew I would, I forgot several people who made very important contributions to the weekend. I'd like to extend both a tremendous thanks and an apology for my morning fuzziness to Larry Hanna, who once again took on the job of marshalling and traffic direction in the militia camp, to Sarah Reavley, who also manned the militia camp traffic job and in addition offered help on a wide variety of fronts, and to Les Szabo, who made an extra round trip from Orangeville to Stoney Creek to ensure that we had a cannon for Education Day. Your contributions are very, very much appreciated!

      Now off to set up an intravenous line for that caffeine . . . and probably to remember others to whom I owe thanks . . .
      -- Sioux