Stoney Creek - Congratulations and Thank You!

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2009
      On behalf of the 41st Regiment of Foot, I would like to congratulate the hard working staff, volunteers and organizing committee for the wonderful weekend at Stoney Creek.

      Another marvelous weekend and oh the people! What spectacular crowds!

      You may feel like no one notices how hard you work to pull this off, but rest assured we do, and we are so appreciative.

      Thank you!

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment
    • petemonahan@sympatico.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
        Well said, Mr. Fornier, sir!

        Peter Monahan
        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953

        > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        > From: tom4141fournier@...
        > Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 00:25:02 +0000
        > Subject: 1812 Stoney Creek - Congratulations and Thank You!
        >
        > On behalf of the 41st Regiment of Foot, I would like to congratulate the hard working staff, volunteers and organizing committee for the wonderful weekend at Stoney Creek.
        >
        > Another marvelous weekend and oh the people! What spectacular crowds!
        >
        > You may feel like no one notices how hard you work to pull this off, but rest assured we do, and we are so appreciative.
        >
        > Thank you!
        >
        > Tom Fournier, Captain
        > 41st Regiment
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > War of 1812 Living History:
        > A wide-ranging information exchange
        > for all participants and supporters

        > Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        > http://1812crownforces.tripod.com
        > American Forces Unit Listing
        > http://usforces1812.tripod.com
        >
        > WAR OF 1812 EVENTS LIST:

      • Mark Dickerson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2009
          We in the US 27th had a great day on Saturday at Stoney Creek. Interesting
          to see the big red machine from the opposing side of the field for a change.

          Mark Dickerson