message forwarded

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009
      Folks,
           I need to inform you of a change in Old Fort
      Niagara general policies, one that is is intended principally for the
      public, but will apply to event participants as well.  Over the
      course of the last several years incidents in which animals have "behaved
      badly" due to owner negligence has greatly increased.  While we have
      had a policy to discourage the presence of pets on the site, this has
      proven unworkable.  Therefore after due consideration it has been
      decided that as of today, pets are no longer allowed on the site.
      For those of you who had planned for some time to bring your animal along,
      I apologize for any inconvenience this will create, but in the long run
      our apology now will be rewarded in the future by much reduced legal and
      medical costs.

      Eric Bloomquist
      Interpretive Programs Manager

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2009
        Hello Mr.Lozon;
        Would you be so kind to forward this invitation....

        The 49th Grenadiers would like to invite the members of Crown Forces and US Forces to attend the dedication of the recreated colors for our regiment . This is scheduled to take place on Sunday morning at the War of 1812 Grand Tactical at 11:00 am. We would like to invite all members to a social tea and gathering to occur immediately after the ceremony. The Friends of Crysler Farm have been very accomodating by including this event within their schedule and allowing us the use of their marque for the social. Our group looks forward to your attendance.

        Regards;
        Mark Stubbs
        Sgt. 49th Regt.Gren.Coy.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2009
          Group Commanders ( time Clarification )

          PLs be advised that the colours ceremony on Sunday at Crysler's for the 49th. is planned for 10:00 AM (not 11:00 ) to be followed by a social tea in the food tent .

          Thank you
          Bob Irvine
          FCFB event co-chair