Re: Ermatinger Clergue National Historic Site - Looking for War of 1812 Re-enactors

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 7 , May 26, 2009
      Hi Sue,

      The reason they are trying to attract 1812 re-enactors for 2009 is that there is grant money available through the War of 1812 Bicentennial Initiative. I have had some interest from some groups and individuals and hopefully will be able to get them there. They are paying for expenses, accommodations and of course offering a fee as well. It would be great to have you attend next year if you are available and I will work with them on the date thing.

      Take Care!

      Dave