RE: 1812 Introduction

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 174 , May 15, 2009
      Hi Anne. Re-enactment groups in the War of 1812 have members all over North
      America. It is still possible to join a group, put a uniform or clothing
      together, and attend some of the bigger events in the east. There are
      people from Winnipeg, New Orleans, and California that regularly attend
      events in the Great Lakes region. As an added bonus, you can spend a few
      days doing vacation stuff as well. I know that Westjet regularly has seat
      sales between Calgary and Toronto.

      Mark Dickerson

      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen