RE: 1812 Introduction

  • Kevin Windsor
    Message 1 of 174 , May 14, 2009
      Hi Anne, while not really close to you there are the Forces of Lord Selkirk
      based out of the Winnipeg Area. Closer than Niagara.better than SCA!

      They are all great people.

      Who knows.if you join them you too can be part of the fun in 2012-2015!!

      Kevin Windsor

      Niagara Falls, ON

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of harwooda

      Good afternoon everyone.

      My name is Anne. I was born in St. Catharines and upon seeing brock's
      Monument on a school field trip in Grade One, I was immediately smitten with
      the War of 1812.

      I live in Alberta, where unfortunately, the closest we get to living history
      is the SCA, which, while fun, isn't always as accurate as I would like. I
      joined this group hoping to follow the plans of the re-enactors who will be
      providing eye candy for the events on Queenston Heights in 2012.

      Thank you for your time!

      Anne Harwood

    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen