Introduction

  • harwooda
    Message 1 of 174 , May 14, 2009
      Good afternoon everyone.

      My name is Anne. I was born in St. Catharines and upon seeing brock's Monument on a school field trip in Grade One, I was immediately smitten with the War of 1812.

      I live in Alberta, where unfortunately, the closest we get to living history is the SCA, which, while fun, isn't always as accurate as I would like. I joined this group hoping to follow the plans of the re-enactors who will be providing eye candy for the events on Queenston Heights in 2012.

      Thank you for your time!

      Anne Harwood
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen