Longwoods Photos

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 11 , May 4, 2009
      Some photos can be found on our website at:

      www.fortyfirst.org

      Photo credits go to Jack Morris for Saturday and Tom Stewart for Sunday.

      Cheers!

      Tom
    • tom4141fournier

        Message 3 of 11 , May 2, 2011
          Good morning List!

          Some photos from the weekend are posted on our website at:

          www.fortyfirst.org

          Cheers!

          Tom
        • tom4141fournier
          Message 4 of 11 , May 7, 2012
            What a way to open our season!

            The weather was spectacular, the turnout magnificent and the public came in record numbers. Well done and congratulations to all of our friends at the Upper Thames Military Reenactment Society. It is so nice to see your hard work get rewarded in this fashion.

            Congratulations to all of the units who participated in the drill competition! I believe it was a record attendance for that as well. All units demonstrated a wonderful level of proficiency and skill.

            Huzza to the Royal Scots Grenadiers for their excellent performance and championship. They nailed it under the extremely capable leadership of Dave Westhouse.

            Photos can be found on our website at:

            www.fortyfirst.org

            Your most humble and obedient Servant,

            Tom Fournier, Captain
            Officer Commanding
            41st Regiment of Foot
          • Chris Pohlkamp
            Message 5 of 11 , May 7, 2012
              On-Gwe-Ho-Way also would like to send our greetings and Chi Miigwetch to
              Dave and his Scot Grenadiers.
              Excellent event, lovely weather and wonderful activities.
              It was a great way to start the bicentennial

              Checomick
              Baa Maa Pii
              On-Gwe-Ho-Way
              Historical Native Reenactors