Schooner Nancy

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      The Toronto Star, (official newspaper of the center of the universe)published a two page spread on Sunday about a man fromBarrie (Ontario, near Toronto, Canada) and his quest to build a replica of the Schooner Nancy. Apparently it is his life passion and he is looking for 2 million dollars.

      Jim Hill is quoted in the story and in an accompanying column about the wrecks of the St. Lawrence and another wreck in Kingston Harbour.

      The story can be found at: http://www.thestar.com/article/628187

      Peter Monahan
    • mimathews@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2009
        Sounds good.  I'll kick in twenty bucks.  And that's twenty bucks American!   <VBG>

        Michael

        "In the long run, we only hit what we aim at."  -- Thoreau