Longwoods

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 50 , May 4, 2009
      I add my voice to those sending accolades to the UTMRS for a great
      season opener for those of us in Upper Canada !
      Thanks also for arranging the great weather!
      Congratulations to all the participants in the drill competition this
      year. It was a near run thing. And of course to the winners, the
      Royal Scots Grenadier company, apparently excellence IS a habit!
      The Grenadiers had a bumper weekend as they unfurled their new
      Colours as well on the Saturday morning parade. They are beautiful.

      Well done all.

      Craig Williams
    • Grenzer7
      Message 50 of 50 , May 6, 2014
        Let me add a congratulations and a thank you to the organizers of the
        Longwoods event. We enjoyed it and wished more people had come out to
        join either as reenactors or spectators. This was a great start to the
        season!

        John Goldsworthy
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry
        (The King's Company of Historical Reenactors)