More Longwoods Congratulations

  • Tom Fournier
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 3:46 AM
      I too will get in line to offer my congratulations.

      To the Upper Thames Military Reenactment Society, Huzza! What a great event and weekend. For something to go so smooth and appear so effortless means a heck of a lot of work has gone on in preparation and behind the scenes. We really do appreciate it.

      For the drill competition, I am honoured that we had the opportunity to compete against such fine units. To watch both the Light Company and the Grenadier Company of the Royal Scots go through the routine so effortlessly with such impressively large ranks was a thing of beauty. My heartfelt congratulations to all units but particularly to Captain Dennision and the Grenadier Company of the Royal Scots who won the competition.

      Congratulations should also go to the Royal Scots Grenadiers for the dedication of their new colours. They look marvelous!

      As always, Longwoods is a delightful kick off to the season and it was a joy to participate in this year's event.

      Huzza!

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment of Foot