Re: Longwoods

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 50 , May 3, 2009
      Great first weekend event of the season. Great job Royal Scots Light company for once again hosting a great weekend.

      Photos from the event are posted on our site at;
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/10853792@N08/sets/72157617574164441/

      Dave Westhouse,
      Royal Scots Grenadier Co.

      Royal Scots Images albums
      http://www.royalscotsgrenadiers.com/images.html
    • Grenzer7
      Message 50 of 50 , May 6, 2014
        Let me add a congratulations and a thank you to the organizers of the
        Longwoods event. We enjoyed it and wished more people had come out to
        join either as reenactors or spectators. This was a great start to the
        season!

        John Goldsworthy
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry
        (The King's Company of Historical Reenactors)