Wedge Tent - Looking for ride to Windsor Area

  • DAVID BRUNELLE
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      Elizabeth Leblanc from Amherstburg who I believe is associated with Fort
      Malden purchased one the wedge tents that I had for sale and I have been
      trying to arrange to get the tent to her. If anyone from the Windsor area
      is attending Longwoods this weekend and has room to transport the tent back
      with them it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know and I will
      make the appropriate arrangements.

      Take Care!

      David Brunelle