Re: 1812 Re: Reenactment forms and reports

  • ronaldjdale@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2009
      Having narrated a few events, the returns really help with the narration.? It is easy to mistake Royal Nld Fencibles from the 1st at a distance and also telling the difference between the 13th and 22nd at a distance can be challenging.? The guy from the 10th Royal Veterans, mistaken for a Royal Newf will always be miffed.?? A return of who is on the field helps although the audience usually just cares about good guys and bad guys and couldn't give a flying f---- about whether they are 41st or 49th Foot: 21st or 22nd Infantry.

      Ron