Battle of Stoney Creek Registration

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Greetings List.
      At last evening's meeting, we have determined that many of you have not registered as of yet for Stoney Creek .

      Please ensure you pre-register with us in order to allow our service clubs to properly prepare for Saturday and Sunday's breakfasts. In addition, it also allows us to properly accomodate tentage for the militia camp. Furthermore,we can NOT provide meal coupons for those who are not pre-registered. Our deadline is Monday May 4th (the day after Longwoods).
      Finally, the schedule listed on the website has not been updated from last year. This year's schedule should be uploaded soon, with some minor changes.

      Our website is www.battlefieldhouse.ca

      Cheers,
      Rick Peterson
      RNR House Guard