Nichol Presentation

  • Bob Blakeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 1:46 AM
      Good Morning

      We have received several inquiries from re-enactors about attending the May 14 fund raising event in Port Dover. This event is to help raise funds for the historic plaque honouring Robert Nichol, Quartermaster General of Militia during the War of 1812, and is being held at the Port Dover Harbour Museum starting at 7:30 p.m.
      First, the plaque has already been approved and will be unveiled Sept. 24. Second, we would be absolutely delighted if re-enactors attending wear their finest 1812 attire. Would add a great deal to the evening.
      Hope to see you there.
      Bob Blakeley