Anza Safety

  • fcoyserjeant
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 11:12 PM
      Good Morning

      I hope all unit leaders, group leaders, civilians will forward this e-mail to all attending the 7th Anza Napoleonic Wars Event.

      As Safety Officer I request you and all those with you please read the Event Safety Briefing BEFORE you attend (might save us Time)
      See here; http://www.brigade-napoleon.org/events/Anza/Safety_Rules_of_Engagement.pdf
      It is well done and covers many issues.

      We have had safety violations over the years and person have paid a price for not following the RULES, Please read and follow the Rules.

      I'm sorry but my word will have to be final on any safety violations real or perceived. I'm out to have fun not argue with anyone, we can discuss it later, not at the time of issue. THIS IS FOR EVERYONES SAFETY

      WE HAVE HAD FUN FOR 6 YEARS AND IT's JUST GETs BETTER AND BIGGER.

      IF YOU ARE STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT COMING OUT SEE THE WEB SITE. Please come on out and spend the money the gov. is giving you or is about to take away, you'll feel better.

      SEE here; http://www.brigade-napoleon.org/events/Anza/Anza2009.htm

      PLEASE COME BY AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME, AND LET ME KNOW ANY CONCERTS YOU MAY HAVE. OR JUST HOW HAPPY YOU ARE TO BE THERE lol
      Captain Jack
      All unit leaders please contact me that you have received this e-mail
      fcoySerjeant@...

      SCHEDULE FOR EVENT:
      We plan on photos, drill, BATTLE, marches and wine and song later in the evening..
      Thursday afternoon and evening: Set-Up
      Friday Setup 10am...till and informal gathering, drill and preparations...
      Saturday: Once things start the two encampments will be on alert all day!
      9:30AM - Marshall the Forces for the Duke and Emperor's Review Parade and drill
      10:15 AM Fire Flintlocks and Skirmish
      12:00 PM Lunch
      1:00PM Music and Picket posts of the two camps, and surprises
      2:00PM Battle and Marches
      3:00PM Tea
      4:00PM Late Skirmish
      5:00PM Prepare encampments & Pickets
      6:00-9:00PM Dinner and Singing
      SUNDAY: More to Glory. March with Wellington or the Emperor!
      Morning: Breakfast
      Late Morning: TBA Skirmish etc

      Captain "Jack" Pritchard
      RWF 23rd in Spain 1809