Re: 1812 Fund-raiser for Quartermaster-General Robert Nichol Plaque

  • RICHARD HARDMAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hi Cheryl,

      Julia and I are in the process of moving to the Simcoe area and will try to come down for the fund-raiser.  We have to be packed up and out of our house in Kitchener on the 25th and move in to our new place West of Townsend on 13 Concession on the 29th.  Things will be a bit frantic at that time but we will do our best.

      Would period dress add to the occassion?
       Richard Hardman
      Interpretor
      British Indian Department