Fanshawe October 3-4

  • Dave Westhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      As long as reminders for other events are flying about, the Invasion of Upper Canada is once again ready at Fanshawe Village in London.

      October 3-4 in London and the website is ready to take your registration. When received I usually send out a little note to say thank you and that we got it.

      Similar event as last year but main battle will change again based on how the crops get rotated.

      There is no ed day this year as once again the Friday is a PD day. All are welcome to come as early as Thursday 4:30pm. If you come early you can hang out for the day on Friday.

      See the website for details and to register
      http://fanshawe1812.tripod.com/

      Thank you.

      Dave Westhouse.